- Duration: 18 Months
Course detailsThe IU MBA Human Resource Management prepares students for a leadership role in any industry in the field of HR and personnel management. You will learn core functions that give you decision-making skills required to find qualified workers with the right skillset and finalise remuneration for them, setting students up for a rewarding career in HR and recruitment.
You can start your online MBA programme right away with the first 9 compulsory modules. Meanwhile, this specialisation will be made available to you from onward.
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Corporate Finance
- International Marketing
- Managerial Economics
- Performance Measurement
- Strategic Management
- Business Ethics and Corporate Governance
- Operations and Information Management
- Human Resource Management: Theory
- Human Resource Management: Practice
- Capstone Project Thesis & Defence
Eligibility / Requirements
- Completed undergraduate study from a public or officially recognized university/higher education institution (180 ECTS for years MBA and 240 ECTS for 1 year MBA).
- Final grade of at least ""Satisfactory"" or grade C (as commonly used in the and Canada).
- To start a 90-ECTS MBA, you can “bridge” 30 ECTS by demonstrating 1 additional year of professional experience. This means you can access the programme already with 180 ECTS credits.
- At least one-year work experience before the start of the IU Master program (achieved after previous studies).
- Plus: At least two years work experience when you want to graduate.
- Proof of English skills
- If English is your native language or you graduated from an English-speaking school/university, you do not have to prove your English skills
Job roles this course is suitable for:TALENT MANAGER , Manager , Talent Management , Human Resources Specialist
About IU International University of Applied SciencesIU International University of Applied Sciences combines bachelor and master programmes on campus model with online, distance learning models. Most of our programmes are available completely digitally or on-site in Berlin or Bad Honnef, near Cologne. In this way, we can focus on welcoming international students and providing them with a comfortable way to study that suits their needs. Our courses are all taught in English and the contents are tailored to building careers in an international environment.
A more flexible way to study Designed with an innovative and digital approach, IU International provides accredited higher education programmes with ease and flexibility. When you join IU International, you have much more freedom to choose when, where, and how you study—no matter where in the world you come from. On campus our programmes are now available with two additional intakes, you can start in January, April, July or October.
Whether you study online or on-campus, boost your chances to work in Europe - Get free German lessons while studying at IU International University of Applied Sciences. See all IU International University of Applied Sciences courses