- Payment Terms: Enquire
- Duration / Course length: 1 - 2 Years
- Accrediting countries: UAE, USA
Our Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.) is a versatile, multidisciplinary program that will take your career to higher levels. Learn to evaluate and improve operations, work collaboratively to address socioeconomic issues with a global mindset, and analyze business sustainability and profitability.
NYITs AACSB-accredited degree puts you in the center of New York City, the world capital of finance and business. Gain leadership and professional experience through participation in industry associations and community service initiatives; visit startups, established companies, and key financial institutions; and learn from professors and top industry executives who share decades of real-world experience.
You can take classes at NYIT campuses in New York, China, Abu Dhabi, and Vancouver to further enhance your global perspective and diversify your professional network. Upon the completion of our M.B.A. program, you'll be able to:
- Utilize technology support systems to strengthen organizational decision processes.
- Conduct industry, company specific, or environmental business analysis using appropriate data and informational resources to bridge the gap between abstract theory and practice.
- Identify and analyze country/region-specific contemporary business issues, and establish, support, and effectively communicate strategic recommendations.
For an additional 15 credits, you may choose one of the following concentrations:
- Finance (CFA Track) earn certification as a Chartered Financial Analyst
- Operations & Supply Chain Management
- Tourism (Vancouver campus only)
- B.S. degree or its equivalent from an accredited college or university.
- If you already hold a graduate degree from a regionally accredited university, you may be admitted into the M.B.A. program upon receipt of the admissions documents.
- Minimum undergraduate GPA of 3.0.
- The GMAT is not a requirement for admission, but may be submitted toward fulfillment of the M.B.A. admissions criteria if your undergraduate GPA is below the requirement listed above. You will be considered for admission if you receive a satisfactory composite GMAT score, which will be determined by the graduate faculty and will consist of a numerical calculation of your undergraduate GPA and your GMAT score.
A global, private institution of higher education, NYIT has 13,000 students on campuses in North America, China, the Middle East, and online. Since 1955.See all NYIT courses
General Related Questions
Unanswered //Jul 23, 2017 General, MBA
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.