- Price TBA
- Duration 30 Hours
- Locations 1st bldg ground floor Lebanon
In this course, students will learn how animate lip-synch and facial expressions with characters in AutodeskMaya and create dynamics to add special effects. By the end of the course, they should be able make characters convincingly speak and show emotions, as well as create all kinds of effects to add detail to a scene. Topics include the basics of facial animation, how to use them in Maya anddynamics.
- Animators, graphic designers, motion graphics artists, art directors, artistsand anyone who is interested in creating 3D images and animations.
- Autodesk Maya – Level 3. This course has been designed to allow students the option of taking it either before, after, or concurrently with Autodesk Maya Levels 1 & 2.
- The Basics of Animating a Face
- How to Use a Face Rig
- Combining the Face’s Animation with the Rest of the Body’s
- Facial Expressions
- Final Project: Complex Lip-Sync Project
ETC was established in February 2005 by Mr. Naji Sfeir, author, engineer and experienced professor. Mr. Sfeir teaches computer graphics at ALBA, AUB, LAU, and NDU Universities. In 1987, he graduated from The Ohio State University as an industrial and systems engineer. He is currently an Autodesk, an Adobe and a V-Ray certified instructor.See all ETC Computer Courses courses