- Price TBA
- Duration 30 Hours
- Locations 1st bldg ground floor Lebanon
In this course, students will learn how animate characters in AutodeskMaya as well as add ready and custom textures to objects. By the end of the course, they should be able convincingly add movement to completed rigs and improve the looks of all sorts of objects through texturing. Topics include the basics of traditional animation, how to use them in Maya, texturing and UVs.
- Animators, graphic designers, motion graphics artists, art directors, artistsand anyone who is interested in creating 3D images and animations.
- None. This course has been designed to allow students the option of taking it either before, after, or concurrently with Autodesk Maya Levels 1 & 2. For those who have not taken the previous courses, an artistic sensibility would be very beneficial.
- Introduction to Animation
- How to Use a Rig
- The Basics of Animation
- Animation in Autodesk Maya
- Walk Cycles
- Final Project: Complex Physical Animation Project
ETC was established in February 2005 by Mr. Naji Sfeir, author, engineer and experienced professor. Mr. Sfeir teaches computer graphics at ALBA, AUB, LAU, and NDU Universities. In 1987, he graduated from The Ohio State University as an industrial and systems engineer. He is currently an Autodesk, an Adobe and a V-Ray certified instructor.See all ETC Computer Courses courses