The Master of Commerce (M.Com) covers core competencies in accounting, finance, information systems and e-commerce. This innovative program is designed for people in middle to senior management who are looking for further knowledge in their chosen careers. Graduates in other fields have the opportunity to change career directions through quality courses leading to professional qualifications in the fields of applied finance, electronic commerce, information systems or professional accounting.
This degree course is offered through our BAHRAIN CENTER for THE UNIVERSITY OF MADRAS (Institute Of Distance Education). Our Center is involved in Admission and Examination.
MINIMUM ENTRY REQUIREMENT
Satisfactory/Passed Grade Certificate of Bachelor's Degree from a Recognized Educational Institute in the Specific field of Course.
Once you register and fill-in the admission form and details and submit the required documents and certificates it will be sent for approval to the MADRAS university. Once your admission is approved the study materials, ID card and other guidelines will follow. Once we receive them, we will inform you to pick up the said materials. Timetable for the examination will be sent to all students once we have the confirmed date from the University. Students are advised to get their prescribed tesxt books from book-sellers as they will not be provided by the Institute of Distance Education.
Two (2) Years
- Operations Manager
- Chartered Accountant
- Book Keeper
- Data/Finance Analyst
- Finance Controller
- Budget Analyst
Paper - I :Advanced Corporate Accounting and Accounting Standards
Paper - II :Entrepreneurship and Small Business Promotion
Paper - III :Advanced Marketing
Paper - IV :Advanced Management Theory
Paper - V :Quantitative Techniques for Business Decisions
Paper - VI :Advanced Cost and Management Accounting
Paper - VII :Financial Management
Paper - VIII :Human Resource Management
Paper - IX :Marketing Research and Consumer Behaviour
Paper - X :Financial Services and Stock Exchange
Accountant Operations Manager Chartered Accountant Book Keeper Banking Insurance Teaching Data/Finance Analyst Finance Controller Budget Analyst Auditor
Al Moalem Institute has been established in 1992 by its founder Aqeel Al A’Ali. For the last two decades, it positions itself as “one of the Middle East region’s leading training provider”. It’s our mission to help individuals and corporate clients to achieve their career goals and influence their organization’s success.
Our Internationally affiliated partners provide comprehensive education, certification and qualifications, enhancing careers of professionals and future professionals and ultimately, achieving better results for the organization they serve.
We are dedicated in offering high-quality training programs to each individual or organization as we put emphasis to each training we conduct which is designed to maximize benefits, provide cost-effective and customer-focused solutions. All projects we undertake are handled with extensive expertise and experience to strategy development, to program implementation, and finally, real gains and delivering results.
Our team is composed of competent professionals who particularly aim to deliver high-quality training. Most of our clients are top companies belonging from the private and government organizations.
The prominent vocational training reference and provider for career advancement and professional development in nationally and regionally.
Committed in providing quality and excellent training services, management advisory and be a pacesetter in providing advanced and modern strategies in training delivery and management by providing best resources and specialized and internationally recognized trainers.
- Customer Satisfaction
- Passion for Excellence
- Teamwork and Cooperation
- Continuous Improvement
- Organization and implementation of courses and specialized training programs and professional.
- Design programs and workshops, especially depending on the nature and working environment of customers.
- Implementation of training and collaboration with other international organizations.
- Organize forums, conferences and cultural events.
- Identification and analysis of training needs.
- Design and engineering standard and program excellence for organizations.
- Training and guidance of job seekers in preparation for the Arab market.
- Assess and conduct career orientation and vocational guidance.
- Management consulting, financial and design of functional organizational structure.
Areas of Expertise
- Human Resource Management
- Management and Leadership
- Finance and Accounting
- Business Excellence and Quality management Systems
- Information and Communication Technology
- CAD, Primavera and Staad Pro Training
- Occupational Safety and Health
- General and Business English Language
- 25 Years of excellence provision of human resource development
- First Institute certified with ISO 9001 Quality Management System in the Kingdom of Bahrain
- Granted by Tamkeen to provide the biggest arabic leadership training programme
- Awarded an Excellence Performance for Quality Assessment by the Ministry of Labour
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.