- Price TBA
- Duration 1 Month
- Location Lebanon
Completing the MBA (Finance) will develop your strategic management knowledge, competence and problem-solving ability. You will become familiar with financial, international management practice, and the development of effective business cultures and performance enhancement
The MBA is designed to draw upon the experience of the candidate and in recognition of the applied nature of the award the programme will emphasise an integrated and practical (professional) orientation over a theoretical approach.
Postgraduate Certificate (PgC)
- Financial Management and Control (15 credits)
- Managing and Leading People (15 credits)
- Operations Management (15 credits)
- Marketing Management (15 credits)
Postgraduate Diploma (PgD)
- International Business Environment (15 credits)
- Global Corporate Strategy (15 credits)
- Management Accounting and Control (15 credits)
- International Financial Statements (15 credits)
Masters (MBA) (Finance)
- MBA Dissertation (Finance) (60 credits)
their Mission since 2004 is to provide the most flexibility, convenient, cost-effective and interactive corporate and vocational training, to meet the training and education needs of inpiduals, businesses, government agencies, non-profit organizations and different private sectors.
American Education Center is committed to provide superior training and educational services and prepare designed customized ctheirses to meet the needs of professionals and organizations throughout the region and internationally.
From essential training year after year AEC becomes a very competitive and rough training center and signed many agreements and partnerships with the most reputable and theyll known IT vendors and training providers, let us name the most important ones and kind of affiliated agreements and representations:See all American Education Center courses