Course detailsThis diploma course covers all aspects you need to know to become a Master of Science in Project Management.
You will gain fundamental knowledge about
- Building the action plan: scheduling, estimating and resource allocation
- Achieving stakeholder satisfaction through project control
- Project risk management
- A model for building teamwork
- New project development processes
- Enterprise project management
- Quick tips
- Speedy solutions
- Cutting-edge ideas
- Making good decisions
- Ideas and what to do with them
- Leadership and trust
- What to do when things go wrong
- Over 120 new exercises to practice what you've learnt
Updated on 23 April, 2021
About City of London College of EconomicsCity of London College of Economics – Your best choice!
We are located in London, UK.
Our mission is to offer affordable courses - 100% online - to anyone.
We offer two kinds of courses: vocational and academic.
Our diplomas are internationally recognised.
You can start and finish anytime.
Get one of our diplomas and you are much closer to your dream job than you think. Not even employer will recognise your achievements but everybody will do.
You can either become a specialist or generalist.
You will be in a good position to be promoted respectfully work in a demanding and well-paid job.