A marketing orientation is crucial for any organization to succeed in today's highly competitive market. To have the necessary marketing orientation, all functions in the organization must be well acquainted with the principles of marketing. All decisions taken by any function have an impact on the competitiveness of the organization.
The Marketing Management Certificate is certified from IPM
- Module 1: Nature and Scope of Marketing
- Module 2: Consumer Markets and Buying Behavior
- Module 3: Market Segmentation, Targeting and Positioning
- Module 4: Marketing Research and Market Information
- Module 5: Product Planning and Development
- Module 6: Brands, Packaging and Other Product Features
- Module 7: Services Marketing
- Module 8: Price Determination
- Module 9: Channels of Distribution
- Module 10: Integrated Marketing Communication
- Module 11: Marketing Implementation and Evaluation
- Use the skills necessary for success in today's competitive markets
- Understand the marketing dimension in any non-marketing decision.
- Understand the basic principles of marketing in the larger context of the business environment.
Who Should Attend
- Non-Marketing Executives, professionals new to marketing
- Professionals working in related fields who interact with the marketing function as well as other professionals in different functions of the organization.
Basic knowledge of key Marketing Principles.
Workshop, Case Studies & Mini project
IMI is a Management Development Company established in 1999 with 16 years of experience in the market, specialized in HR Outsourcing Services, Training and Development and Consulting Services.
IMI is a professional provider for HR services, ranging from recruitment, payroll processing and full body leasing models.
IMI offers certified training programs and public courses in affiliation with international foundations and institutions. IMI offers language programs that utilize Rosetta Stone as the backbone of the learning experience through Ocean County College.
IMI offers consulting services in the field of HR Management, Training & Assessment, and Marketing Management.See all IMI International courses
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.