- Duration: 20 Hours
- Timings Part Time, Flexible
A manual that contains pertinent accounting rules and other information for a business or organization. Accounting manuals can contain guidelines for various policies and procedures. They also often specify organizational rules and standards for corporate accounts. Can still provide an effective and useful way of recording business transactions and can deliver an efficient accounting information system for the small business owner.
Manual accounting uses several paper ledgers and journals where accountants record financial information. The general ledger includes miscellaneous transactions and the aggregate balance of all subsidiary ledgers and journals. Manual accounting is very detailed, since accountants must carefully enter information into physical books.
Introduction to Accounting (Fundamentals)
- Introduction to Accounting
- The Five Major Types of Accounts
- Assets Definition and Examples
- Liabilities Definition and Examples
- Capital Definition and Examples
- Expenses Definition and Examples
- Revenue / Income Definition and Examples
Two Main Categories of the Major Five types
- Explain the concept of T-accounts
- Rules of Debit and Credit
- The Chart of Accounts and its Importance in Book Keeping
- Financial Reporting
- General Journal Entries
- Journal Ledger Preparation
- Trial Balance Preparation
- Trading Account Preparation
- Profit and Loss Account Preparation
- Balance Sheet Preparation
- Financial Reporting
- Cash Book Preparation
- Petty Cash Management
- This course is intended for anyone interested in learning to master his or her own body.
- Anyone can pursue accounting software qualification. This makes it ideal for professionals already active in accounting and people keen on a career change.
About Bright Future Training Institute
Who We Are?
BRIGHT FUTURE ushers every human being to acquire the knowledge,skills, attitudes and values necessary to shape up a promising and sustainable future. We recognize our vital role in delivering a quality of training for everyone in the UAE, both now and the generations in store. Bright Future is committed to culminate the wished results with a perfect blend of senior educationists and young breed of energetic trainers on its faculty. We encourage the staff to adopt innovative and interactive methods of training in order to make the institute an example of posterity.
Bright Future works under the auspices of Knowledge and Human Development Authority – KHDA Dubai Govt. Currently seven departments are actively introducing hundreds of Professionals to the market, the seven departments are ;
- Departmenet of Hospitality
- Department of Soft Skills and Languages
- Department of Engineering
- Department of Management
- Department of Information Technology
- Department of Finance
- Departent of Accounting
Bright Future has affiliation with some well known multi national organizations to facilitate our students and give them practical exposure of market trend.See all Bright Future Training Institute courses