- Price AED 16,912
- Duration 5 Days
- Location Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Shutdowns are an important factor of a maintenance strategy. Properly planning, scheduling, initiating, executing and reporting on shutdowns lead to efficiency, effectiveness and safety of operations. This course enables participants to understand how to form shutdown teams, budget and control shutdowns, as well as apply best practices of shutdown management.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Decide when and how to use Gantt, CPM and PERT charts
- Set up an effective shutdown team
- Produce a checklist of safety risks to protect their workers
- Control a shutdown and evaluate its effectiveness
- Budget effectively the next shutdown, turnaround or outage
- Learn from their mistakes and institutionalize lessons learned
- Get the most from their existing project management software
- Setup a safety program for their shutdowns
As a division of Meirc, PLUS Specialty Training provides highly specialized, technical and industry-specific training courses using leading freelance subject matter experts, practitioners, and technical trainers.
- Public / open training courses are delivered in:
- 3 or 5 days
- English or Arabic
- Dubai or Abu Dhabi
- In-house / in-company courses are available in all topics, upon request
- Training courses are facilitated by leading freelance subject matter experts
- Due to the advanced nature of the topics delivered, trainers who are senior practitioners in their field are sourced, recruited, and contracted to share their relevant experience and expertise
- PLUS ensures that all trainers, content, and facilitation meet Meirc’s high and reputable standards of quality, reliability, and integrity
Mechanical Engineering Related Questions
I am a Biomedical Engineer by profession currently working in a medical equipments company as a S...
Unanswered //Jun 13, 2016 Engineering, Quality Engineering
Unanswered //Oct 9, 2016 Engineering
I have completed aeronautical engineering program. Which course should I attend to upgarde myself...
Unanswered //Nov 5, 2016 Aviation, Engineering