- Price TBA
- Duration 5 Days
- Locations Riad El-Solh Square, Central District, Beirut, LEBANON
In this course, you will learn day-to-day management tasks including how to manage software client health, hardware and software inventory, applications. and integration with Windows Intune.
- Managing Desktops and Devices in the Enterprise
- Preparing the Infrastructure to Support Desktop and Device Management
- Deploying and Managing the Configuration Manager Client
- Managing Inventory for PCs and Applications
- Distributing and Managing Content Used for Deployments
- Deploying and Managing Applications
- Managing Mobile Devices by Integrating Windows Intune with Configuration Manager
- Maintaining Software Updates for Managed PCs
- Implementing Endpoint Protection for Managed PCs
- Managing Compliance and Secure Data Access
- Managing Client Status, Power Management, and Remote Administration
- Maintaining Configuration Manager Sites And Site Systems
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Manage desktops and devices in the enterprise.
- Prepare the infrastructure to support desktop and device management.
- Deploy and manage the Configuration Manager client.
- Manage inventory for PCs and applications.
- Distribute and manage content used for deployments.
- Deploy and manage applications.
- Manage mobile devices by integrating Windows Intune with Configuration Manager.
- Maintain software updates for managed PCs.
- Implement Endpoint Protection for managed PCs.
- Manage compliance and secure data access.
- Manage client status, power management, and remote administration.
- Maintain Configuration Manager sites and site systems.
This course is intended for experienced IT Professionals, typically described as Enterprise Desktop Administrator (EDA). These EDAs deploy, manage, and maintain PCs, devices, and applications across medium/large/enterprise organizations. A significant portion of this audience uses or intends to use System Center 2012 R2 Configuration Manager and Windows Intune to manage and deploy PCs, devices, and applications. The Enterprise Desktop Administrator also supports either domain joined or non-domain joined Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) scenarios, mobile device management, and secure data access on common platforms, such as Windows 8.x, Windows Phone 8.x, iOS, and Android by using System Center 2012 R2 Configuration Manager with Windows Intune.
See all New Horizons Lebanon courses