- Fees / Price LBP 750,000
- Duration 10 Days
- Locations Wakf Al Roum Building (Fairco Stationary Building), 2nd Floor Courniche Al Mazraa Street, Beirut, Lebanon
The CXD-203:Managing App and Desktop Solutions with Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop 7.6 course provides students with the skills required to effectively support a Citrix application and desktop virtualization solution in a Windows Server 2012 R2 environment.
During this course, students will learn how to successfully manage, monitor, support and troubleshoot a XenDesktop 7.6 solution, which includes growing the implementation to accommodate changes in the environment (adding new applications, new users, new desktops, and new policies) and troubleshooting common issues.
Before taking this course, Citrix recommends that students have:
- An understanding of server, desktop and application virtualization concepts
- Experience with Windows Server 2012 R2, specifically:
- Active Directory
- Groups and User Accounts
- Organizational Units
- Group Policy Objects
- Experience with Windows 7 and Windows 8.1 user interfaces
- Basic storage knowledge (manage existing storage types, add new storage)
- Familiarity with at least one hypervisor (XenServer, Hyper-V, or vSphere)
- Basic understanding of the different types of profiles (local, roaming, mandatory)
Upon successful completion of this course, learners are able to:
- Understand the XenDesktop 7.6 architecture, components, and communication
- Delegate administration and manage licenses
- Manage the XenDesktop infrastructure
- Create and manage machine catalogs and Delivery Groups
- Manage StoreFront
- Create and manage policies and end-user profiles
- Manage sessions, sites, and end users with Director
- Manage printing
- Manage Provisioning Services
IT Grammar is a leading IT training, testing and consulting organization. IT Grammar aims at empotheyring IT people and providing them with all what they need of knowledge to add value to their careers. The company focuses on all levels of IT people ranging from the beginners level to the advanced. The site’s facilities are made to enable an inpidual to progress from primitive knowledge of IT to the most complex smoothly without complications.
IT Grammar provides in-class training. Ctheirses provided comprise various tracks and specialized computer ctheirses. their trainers are chosen to be professionals and certified in order to ensure value training. Besides training, IT Grammar is Prometric and Pearson VUE test center, where all candidates are theylcomed to sit for IT exams.
On the consultations level, they provide a wide range of consulting services to network and systems engineers. their consultations team employs a professional network of engineers holding Microsoft certificates and having long years of experience in network engineering enabling them to do that job proficiently. The consultations services include network design, management, and maintenance as theyll as recommendations.See all IT Grammar courses