- Locations: Riad El-Solh Square, Central District, Beirut, LEBANON
- Duration: 1 Hour
- Outlook 2010 now allows you to create emails with attractive graphics and visual effects to capture the reader's attention. Also can attach and format of computer screen shots to better convey the ideas in his message. This course explains how to work with attachments in Outlook 2010 and how to include graphics, tables, symbols and links in the messages. Also explains how to add signatures to email and automatically respond to messages received.
- Manage email attachments you have received
- Send attachments in emails
- Add graphics to emails
- Add a table to emails
- Add hyperlinks to emails
- Add symbols, horizontal lines and equations to emails
- Use a signature and print email messages
- Automá¡ticas configure responses for messages received
- Add items to an e-mail and print the message
- Create an automatic response to messages received
About New Horizons LebanonAs changes in technology have accelerated, it’s become even more essential for people to master technology to be productive, invaluable employees who optimize, program and invent solutions—and even grow companies of their own. With over 300 centers in 60 countries, New Horizons is the world’s largest independent IT and Business training company. Over the past 35 years, New Horizons has delivered a full range of IT and business skills/Management training through innovative learning methods that have transformed businesses and helped over 35 million students reach their goals. New Horizons Lebanon branch was established in 1996.
See all New Horizons Lebanon courses