- Price TBA
- Duration 1 Hour
- Locations Riad El-Solh Square, Central District, Beirut, LEBANON
- Outlook 2010 now allows you to create emails with attractive graphics and visual effects to capture the reader's attention. Also can attach and format of computer screen shots to better convey the ideas in his message. This course explains how to work with attachments in Outlook 2010 and how to include graphics, tables, symbols and links in the messages. Also explains how to add signatures to email and automatically respond to messages received.
- Manage email attachments you have received
- Send attachments in emails
- Add graphics to emails
- Add a table to emails
- Add hyperlinks to emails
- Add symbols, horizontal lines and equations to emails
- Use a signature and print email messages
- Automá¡ticas configure responses for messages received
- Add items to an e-mail and print the message
- Create an automatic response to messages received
The Cisco Learning Partner Conference in Montreal, Canada, New Horizons was awarded the Worldwide Acceleration and Transformation Partner of the Year Award.
“They are honored to be recognized for the strong partnership that They have had with Learning@Cisco this past year,” said Bryan Ochs, VP of Global Products and Programs. “They look forward to our continued collaboration to further innovate on Cisco learning products that enhance and transform the Cisco student learning experience for our New Horizon clients.”See all New Horizons Lebanon courses