- Price TBA
- Duration TBA
- Locations Verdun, Tamer Mallat Street, Silver Tower, 4th Floor, Beirut, Lebanon
This training program will equip you with proven supervisory techniques that you can put into action immediately. The skills experienced supervisors use to plan, organize, communicate and monitor will become part of your toolkit to effectively manage everyday interactions with greater ease. You will learn to control both your hard skills and your people skills to meet your new challenges with increased confidence, respect and power.
- The Role of a Supervisor
- Goal Setting for Peak Performance
- Managing by Objectives (MBO)
- Organizing and Delegating
- Leading for Results
- Coaching for Success
- Define supervisory roles and related competencies.
- Apply goal setting and planning in order to obtain commitment of others.
- Organize their time and use delegation as a tool to empower their staff.
- Energize and inspire their team for better performance.
- Demonstrate coaching techniques to manage performance of others.
Since its founding in 2008, Standards Consultants has become one of the leading organizations in Human Restheirces and Business Management Consultancy and in Training and Development fields in the MENA region with its Headquarters in Beirut, Lebanon, and offices in Kuwait city.they, at STANDARDS Consultants, believe that work must be done today to achieve a better tomorrow. they look ahead, understand the local and global markets, and study all trends and forces that shape the business world. That’s what their Vision is all about; a long-term destination where they can exceed their customers’ expectations.See all Standards HRC courses