• Develop the skills and abilities of sports leaders and provide them with information and knowledge that enable them to effectively manage sports institutions.
• How to maintain and develop the financial resources of the sports body and increase its activities.
• Sports institutions
• Management functions in sports institutions.
• Rules governing the management and operation of sports facilities and accessories.
• Managing change in sports institutions.
• Management of meetings in sports institutions.
• Delegation in the management of sports institutions.
• Marketing and resource development in sports institutions.
• Scientific methods to solve problems.
• Time management in the sports field.
• Organizing and managing sports competitions.
• Skills of preparing and drafting sports reports.
• Legal and penal perspective in sport.
• Management of youth and sports organizations in the light of the global trend in the 21st century. Updated on 09 May, 2019
About Alpha Training
Training is a beam in development and promotion and a milestone in the sectors whose success depends on the human thoughtful and managing factor.
The interest in Human Resources has increased being the permanent fortune , and the motive of performance and activity which in turn requires interest in training process. Therefore spending money on training mustn’t be regarded as luxury , but as a real investment with revenues, realized through increasing the employees productivity (performance) , minimizing the waste and the optimum utilization of the available resources.
Nowadays priority is to promote the ability of the cadres of establishments and companies , investing their abilities, and developing the Human Resources through training and development, because man is a basic beam to any economic development process and a competitive advantage that all companies and establishments wish to process.
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.