What is Manage Projects?
The Manage Projects 2 days workshop will introduce participants to the principles of project management.
- Theories and principles of project management
- A high level project management plan will be developed using a case study
- Details of monitoring arrangements and understanding project constraints
- Stakeholder management, scope management, cost management, time, human resources, risk and procurement management
- Evaluation of project reports
- Manage communication, lessons learnt
This workshop is designed for those new to projects and project management such as:
- Project Team Members
- Team members undertaking a part of a project
There are no entry requirements for this qualification. Candidates will receive a Certificate of Attendance.
About Blue Visions
Why choose Blue Visions?
Innovation is a way of thinking and behaving that demands searching beyond the obvious to find new and better ways of doing things.
BlueVisions brings a combination of state-of-the-art tools with thinking and practices to deliver an innovative, accountable and transparent approach to project management:See all Blue Visions courses
Project Management Related Questions
Could you please guide me, as what are the requirements for taking Quantity Surveying course? I w...
Unanswered //Oct 8, 2016 Project Management, Quantity Surveying
Unanswered //Sep 20, 2017 CAPM, Project Management