- Price TBA
- Duration 1 Hour
- Locations Riad El-Solh Square, Central District, Beirut, LEBANON
- Microsoft Word 2010 provides several ways to secure and protect Word documents and also provides several features that can be used to recover and repair documents. This course explains how to use the security of Word 2010 documents, including view the document properties (such as presence information contact the author card), block format documents, password-protect documents , using Document Inspector and work with digital signatures. Also the course explores the recovery of unsaved drafts and documents Word 2010.
- Restrict editing a Word document
- Use Word 2010 to create an id. own digital for documents
- Modify the properties of a document
- Prepare a document to share
- Retrieve a document that was closed without saving
- Use the Document Recovery pane to save a retrieved document
- Recognize how to access tools that can repair Word files
- Retrieve a document, modify its properties and restrict editing
The Cisco Learning Partner Conference in Montreal, Canada, New Horizons was awarded the Worldwide Acceleration and Transformation Partner of the Year Award.
“They are honored to be recognized for the strong partnership that They have had with Learning@Cisco this past year,” said Bryan Ochs, VP of Global Products and Programs. “They look forward to our continued collaboration to further innovate on Cisco learning products that enhance and transform the Cisco student learning experience for our New Horizon clients.”See all New Horizons Lebanon courses