- Duration: 1 Hour
- Microsoft Word 2010 provides several ways to secure and protect Word documents and also provides several features that can be used to recover and repair documents. This course explains how to use the security of Word 2010 documents, including view the document properties (such as presence information contact the author card), block format documents, password-protect documents , using Document Inspector and work with digital signatures. Also the course explores the recovery of unsaved drafts and documents Word 2010.
- Restrict editing a Word document
- Use Word 2010 to create an id. own digital for documents
- Modify the properties of a document
- Prepare a document to share
- Retrieve a document that was closed without saving
- Use the Document Recovery pane to save a retrieved document
- Recognize how to access tools that can repair Word files
- Retrieve a document, modify its properties and restrict editing
About New Horizons LebanonAs changes in technology have accelerated, it’s become even more essential for people to master technology to be productive, invaluable employees who optimize, program and invent solutions—and even grow companies of their own. With over 300 centers in 60 countries, New Horizons is the world’s largest independent IT and Business training company. Over the past 35 years, New Horizons has delivered a full range of IT and business skills/Management training through innovative learning methods that have transformed businesses and helped over 35 million students reach their goals. New Horizons Lebanon branch was established in 1996.
See all New Horizons Lebanon courses