Course detailsCredit points: 60 ECTS
Tailored towards those with an existing academic background in engineering, our Master's in Engineering Management combines technical know-how with a variety of innovative topics from management theory and practice. The master's in Engineering Management at IU is designed to train you in strategic decision-making and engineering processes, giving you the expertise needed to take on high-level management responsibilities in an international environment. Learn to lead in technical environments with this degree from IU. Study with IU online or join their campus in Germany.
- Internet of Things
- Manufacturing Methods Industry
- Seminar: Current Issues in Engineering Management
- International Marketing
- Product Development
- Performance Measurement
- Quality Management and Sustainability
- Strategic Management
- Master Thesis & Colloquium
Updated on 28 November, 2022
Eligibility / Requirements
- Completed undergraduate study from a public or officially recognized university/higher education institution (240 ECTS).
- Final grade of at least ""Satisfactory"" or grade C (as commonly used in the and Canada).
- To start a 60-ECTS MBA (One-Year MBA), you need a minimum of 210 ECTS from your previous studies and one year of work experience. You need to provide proof of an additional year of work experience until the end of your programme.
- At least one-year work experience before the start of the IU Master program (achieved after previous studies).
- Proof of English skills
- If English is your native language or you graduated from an English-speaking school/university, you do not have to prove your English skills
- Speexx Certificate (complimentary when signing up with IU - free of charge)
About IU International University of Applied SciencesIU International University of Applied Sciences combines bachelor and master programmes on campus model with online, distance learning models. Most of our programmes are available completely digitally or on-site in Berlin or Bad Honnef, near Cologne. In this way, we can focus on welcoming international students and providing them with a comfortable way to study that suits their needs. Our courses are all taught in English and the contents are tailored to building careers in an international environment.
A more flexible way to study Designed with an innovative and digital approach, IU International provides accredited higher education programmes with ease and flexibility. When you join IU International, you have much more freedom to choose when, where, and how you study—no matter where in the world you come from. On campus our programmes are now available with two additional intakes, you can start in January, April, July or October.
Whether you study online or on-campus, boost your chances to work in Europe - Get free German lessons while studying at IU International University of Applied Sciences. See all IU International University of Applied Sciences courses