- Duration / Course length: 1 Year
- Master of Arts (M.A.) - 60 ECTS
- Language: English
- Duration: 12 - 24 months (depending on time model)
- Start online studies: any time
Innovative and risk-taking professionals are a necessity for any company looking to grow and expand its operations and portfolio. With this unique Master's programme in Digital Innovation and Intrapreneurship, you'll be given the right theoretical knowledge and practical skills to pair with natural hunt for originality and thinking outside the box.
This advanced study programme is designed for graduates with a Bachelor's degree, with at least one year of relevant and qualified professional work experience.
Once you've successfully graduate with a online Master's degree in Digital Innovation and Intrapreneurship, you'll have what it takes to lead innovation efforts in enterprises as an in-house game changer or an external consultant.Updated on 14 December, 2022
Eligibility / Requirements
- Completed degree from a public or officially recognised university/higher education institution in relevant field.
- At least a “satisfactory” or Grade C equivalent earned in your previous degree.
- Your undergraduate degree should be worth 240 ECTS credits.
For some 60-ECTS master programmes, you will need to have achieved one year of professional work experience before starting your studies.
- Proof of English skills.
- If you do not meet the English skills requirements, we offer the free of charge IU English Language course. This is available to you if you meet the other admission requirements.
- If English is your native language or you graduated from an English-speaking school/university, you do not have to prove your English skills.
Job roles this course is suitable for:Project Management Innovation , Innovation Specialist , Innovation Application Development Manager
About IU International University of Applied SciencesIU International University of Applied Sciences combines bachelor and master programmes on campus model with online, distance learning models. Most of our programmes are available completely digitally or on-site in Berlin or Bad Honnef, near Cologne. In this way, we can focus on welcoming international students and providing them with a comfortable way to study that suits their needs. Our courses are all taught in English and the contents are tailored to building careers in an international environment.
A more flexible way to study Designed with an innovative and digital approach, IU International provides accredited higher education programmes with ease and flexibility. When you join IU International, you have much more freedom to choose when, where, and how you study—no matter where in the world you come from. On campus our programmes are now available with two additional intakes, you can start in January, April, July or October.
Whether you study online or on-campus, boost your chances to work in Europe - Get free German lessons while studying at IU International University of Applied Sciences. See all IU International University of Applied Sciences courses