Learning Autodesk Revit Architecture 2013 features eight hours of step-by-step video instruction on Revit Architecture, Autodesk's industry leading building informational modeling software. Learning Revit Architecture quickly teaches viewers how to use the software's core features and functions.
Each video chapter begins with a quick overview of the lesson and then immediately moves into an approachable hands-on exercise that readers can follow to gain confidence using the software. Viewers can download starting and ending files for the exercises so that they can start anywhere in the book and compare their results with the pro's. Topics include:
- The Revit interface
- Creating walls and curtain walls
- Designing floors, roofs, and ceilings
- Adding stairs, ramps, and railings.
- Working with families, groups and phasing
- Designing rooms and color fill patterns
- Details and annotations
- Creating compelling drawing sets
- Presenting designs
Visit www.sybex.com and www.wiiley.comUpdated on 08 November, 2015