About the course:
- Ready to expand and become a franchisor?
- Need to maximize the performance of your existing franchise system?
- Looking to take your brand regionally or globally?
This exclusive one-day seminar offers unique insights, strategies and tools to maximize your business potential through franchising.
This is a unique opportunity to network with The World’s Leading Experts and Business Executives, Entrepreneurs and Thought Leaders from all across The Middle East.
- Learn how to develop a franchise business plan with reservation of rights
- Confirm your business’s “Franchisability” and readiness for franchising
- Learn ‘when’ is the best time to franchise your business and ‘how’ to franchise your business successfully once the timing is right
- Dig deeper into current franchising best practices so you can design a franchise strategy that is both attainable and adaptable
- Learn about role of franchisor and franchisee
- Gain insights from franchise expansion case studies to acquire a competitive advantage
- Learn the 7 biggest challenges to growing a franchise system
About this Institute
About the course leader:
This is your chance to learn from the world’s most recognized authority on franchising, Michael Seid.
Michael Seid is recognized as a leading global authority on franchising and business expansion strategy. Over the last 30 years, he has provided franchising consultancy services to hundreds of companies from Fortune 500 companies to regional start-ups in almost every sector.
Michael is the founder and managing director of MSA Worldwide, the world’s leading franchising company, providing strategic advice and tactical services to established and emerging franchisors in the United States and internationally.
He was an invited keynote speaker at the 2011 Doha Economic Conference in Qatar on the use of franchising to fuel job creation and economic growth in the Middle East.
General Business Related Questions
AED 411Duration: 1 To 2 Months
- Conflict Resolution Oxford Home Study College
AED 1,653Duration: 125 Hours
- Certified NGO Manager Vskills
AED 360Duration: 1 To 2 Months