Enquire About It
Why is the price not shown?
The cost of this course can vary depending on your needs.
This course provider offers a free consultation to ensure you are recommended the products that are most likely to achieve your career goals. These may include exams, books or other supplementary materials.
To find out how much this course will cost, you can enquire now to speak with the course provider directly.Hide
- Course Brochure Download
- Duration 4 Days
- Starting Date Enquire About It
- Timings Weekend
- Locations Business Bay
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt is a level of competence acquired by corporate professionals and quality managers by learning Lean Six Sigma methodology and developing practical skills to detect and solve the business problems in most effective and speedy manner.
Training will cover the concepts, tools, techniques, case studies and video presentations of world-class companies. Practical exercises will facilitate to develop an action-plan on how to deploy Lean Six Sigma in the organization's business processes. In order to ensure return on investment made on training by organizations and to develop practical skills of participants, training is provided with "learning by doing" approach in various modules linked with case studies/actual projects. During the training participants select appropriate projects from their workplace and practically learn the Lean Six Sigma techniques to solve the problems of selected project. This unique approach ensures that participants learn to apply the technique and develop hands-on practical skill to solve their business problems. The course is based on ASQ module.
What will I learn?
After the completion of training, participants' will have clear understanding of the following issues and will be able to figure out:
- Yardsticks to measure global competitiveness?
- How to enhance global competitiveness using Lean Six Sigma
- Principles and practices of Lean management
- Comprehensive understanding of Lean & Six Sigma
- How to select Lean Six Sigma projects
- How to implement Lean Six Sigma project using DMAIC Kaizen methodology
- How to launch Lean Six Sigma initiative in the organization
- What are the Lean Six Sigma Tools & Techniques
- How to Lead Future Lean Six Sigma Projects
- "Lean Six Sigma-Green Belt" certificate
- Quality Professionals, Change Agents, Functional Managers, Divisional Heads, Corporate Managers & Engineers working in manufacturing or service organizations.
- Manufacturing industry professionals working in all basic functions of manufacturing; including Production Planning, Manufacturing Operations, Materials management, Maintenance Quality Management, Cost management, Logistics, Customer Service.
- Service industry professionals from Healthcare, Education, IT enabled services, IT, Hospitality, Marketing, Communication etc., involved in service design, realization, delivery and back end support.
To keep business processes lean and to achieve customer delight it is very important to improve the skill set of your employees. There is a growing need to train people to improve their skills and to familiarize them with management tools and methodologies.
Our training programs are exclusively designed to have a practical approach to Lean SixSigma methodologies. Our experts can prepare your professionals, to effectively utilize Lean SixSigma methodologies and tools, to realize quality and efficiency improvements at a faster pace. We have designed our courses in such a way to achieve quality improvements at a greater pace by using SixSigma and flow by using lean methodologies. This approach can result in benefits including reduced costs, retained business, improved staff morale and customer delight.See all Gazelles Management Consultancy courses
Lean and Sigma Management Related Questions
Could you please guide me, as what are the requirements for taking Quantity Surveying course? I w...
Unanswered //Oct 8, 2016 Project Management, Quantity Surveying
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.