The Lean Bronze Certification and Portfolio Review Program is an opportunity to incorporate a solid foundation of training and validation of knowledge and experience for your Lean Journey. Prepare for and take the Bronze Level exam followed by a full-day review of your portfolio all in the same package! Sponsored by the Society of Manufacturing Engineers (SME), Association for Manufacturing Engineers (AME), The Shingo Prize for Operational Excellence, and ASQ, Lean Certification standardizes practices within organizations, regardless of size or industry.
The first day and a half of this focused, instructor led review session, prepares candidates for the Lean Certification Bronze-level exam. A combination of concept presentations, practice exams, worksheets development and discussion, and group question review is highlighted. Topics covered in the exam are reviewed by authorized lean facilitators to help prepare you to take the Bronze-level Lean Certification exam which will be delivered electronically in the afternoon of the second day. Participants will know whether they passed the exam right away.
The third day will be devoted to reviewing and revising your portfolio of Lean projects. Targeted at companies on lean journeys, and to lean champions and practitioners charged with facilitating those lean transformations, this event is geared for those who are preparing for Lean Bronze certification. With Lean Bronze Certification your education and training focuses on how to apply lean principles, concepts, and methods within a work cell, work group, or value stream. Earning your Lean Bronze Certification demonstrates your solid understanding of basic lean principles and tools, and your ability to apply tactical implementation to drive improvement and show measurable results.
The presentation of information to the students is in various formats:
- Lecture: (explaining a topic that is presented on the slide)
- Practice exams: (where the students take the practice exam, then correct answers are given and followed by discussion concerning questions if required)
- Worksheet with questions: to be done individually, reviewed and discussed within the group, then followed with the correct questions and a discussion concerning correct answers if required
- Topic questions review: as a group, they are researching a specific topic, documenting key points, and constructing a potential exam question on that topic.
- Understand the structure and format of the Bronze level certification exam.
- Conduct a solid review of the Lean Certification body of knowledge.
- Understand the Bronze-level portfolio requirements.
- Complete practice exam questions that help illustrate what to expect on the exam.
- Identify studying and test-taking strategies.
- Review recommended readings and primary references
- Sit for Bronze Level exam
- Participate in your portfolio review
Individuals with some lean experience and looking to achieve their Lean Certification should attend this training. This course is specific to studying and preparing for the Bronze-level certification exam and also has some practical aspects of lean and case studies included.
Benefits of Attending
- Understand the Bronze-level portfolio requirements
- Understand the overall Lean Certification process
About LEORON Professional Development Institute
LEORON Professional Development Institute is the leading corporate training company in the emerging markets of Europe, Africa, and Asia. LEORON has grown into one of the most comprehensive training institutes in the EMEA region, offering training solutions in all strategic corporate functions including corporate finance, HR, SCM, operations, sales and marketing, and engineering. With offices in Dubai, Riyadh, Jonkoping, Accra, and Almaty, we run over 500 courses and train over 10000 professionals annually across the EMEA region.
As a leading Competency Based Training Institute, our commitment is to help increase Competitiveness of our clients by strengthening the skills, competencies, and abilities of their employees, assist with the Capacity Building programs and assure continuous Competency upgrade by providing them with knowledge, practical tools and learning systems that are unmatched in the market.
LEORON Professional Development Institute mission is to help corporate clients and government entities worldwide in strengthening the overall competency of their employees by providing them with top quality professional training programs, conducted by unrivaled global experts and implemented by the best training managers in the industry.
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.