- Price TBA
- Duration 2 Days
- Locations SMG Airport Road, Allied Bldg. 3rd Floor Beirut, Lebanon
Welcome to the Lean Concepts and Principles training course. This is a event that introduces and embeds the concepts of a Lean organisation. The concept of Lean is focused on eliminating all waste within an organisation’s processes. Using specific tools and techniques, this initiative targets and eliminates waste for a leaner organisation and one that provides greater value to customers.
At the end of this event, participants should be able to:
- Describe the characteristics of a Lean Organisation;
- Utilise the principles of Lean and the categories of waste;
- Describe the tools used for Lean; and
- Be able to utilise the Lean methodology to eliminate waste and build customer value
This course covers:
- Introduction to Lean Thinking.
- The Principles of Lean.
- Using the Tools of Lean.
- Starting to Build the Lean Enterprise.
- Lean Performance Measures.
- Managing and Leading the Implementation of Lean.
Who should attend?
This course is aimed at decision makers, Project, Senior and Quality Managers, Supervisors, and Six Sigma team members looking for “Quick Wins” , Process Improvement Professionals
Sustainable Management Group is a Leading Management Solutions Institute, offering training ctheirses in modern management and effective business and management solutions to corporate and inpidual clients in the countries of Middle East and Africa.
Smg provides knowledge that goes beyond classic learning. At Smg they are dedicated to help organizations achieve business improvement objectives by empotheyring personnel with competencies needed to establish, maintain and improve the management systems. their training and management solutions range from Modern Management Systems, to Heath Care Services, to Anti Money-Laundering, to Green Buildings Services, to Safety Management Systems Software.See all Sustainable Management Group courses