- Locations: Verdun, Tamer Mallat Street, Silver Tower, 4th Floor, Beirut, Lebanon
- Duration: TBA
This training course will provide leaders and managers with clear insights on how to effectively motivate people through corporate culture or organizational change. It will equip them with some effective skills and knowledge for managing and communicating change.
- Understanding, Planning and Managing Change
- Models and Strategies for Managing and Leading Change
- Understanding and Dealing with Resistance to Change
- Communicating Change
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of the nature of change and how people change.
- Identify the critical competencies of change champions, change agents and Human Resources professionals.
- Use a number of models and strategies for leading and managing change and communicating it more effectively.
- Apply techniques to deal with resistance to change more comfortably
About Standards HRC
Since its founding in 2008, Standards Consultants has become one of the leading organizations in Human Restheirces and Business Management Consultancy and in Training and Development fields in the MENA region with its Headquarters in Beirut, Lebanon, and offices in Kuwait city.they, at STANDARDS Consultants, believe that work must be done today to achieve a better tomorrow. they look ahead, understand the local and global markets, and study all trends and forces that shape the business world. That’s what their Vision is all about; a long-term destination where they can exceed their customers’ expectations.See all Standards HRC courses