- Duration: 5 Days
- Learn roles of the new manager
- Discover your role and responsibilities as a supervisor or new manager as it relates to planning, executing, and monitoring your duties
- Learn how to avoid the number one mistake of new managers-micro management
- Utilize the Myers-Briggs Personality Indicator to understand the 16 combinations of personality types.
- Gain an understanding of the communication loop and learn how to avoid obstacles to communication
- Gain the skills needed to master active listening
- Learn how to conduct performance reviews and provide effective feedback
- Roles and Responsibilities of a New Manager
- Interpersonal Communications Skills
- Effective Listening
- Performance Management
- Dealing with Conflict
- Dealing with Difficult People
About National Management Institute
Ministry of Planning and Administrative Reform is the prime champion to support the foundation & establishment of the We_They.
The We_They of the Arab Republic of Egypt has been established with a mind set to be a Regional Development Consultant & an implementation arm in the areas of human capital development, administrative capacities development & information technology professional services.
We_They operates as a profit oriented organization while promoting Excellence within the government, private sector’s and the entire MENA region. We_They has established strong ties and relationships with accredited organizations and specialized entities that are internationally recognized. Such network of relations, complements We_They offerings with a wide spectrum of products, services & knowhow's that can be delivered to serve the performance improvement cause of businesses & e-government essentials / capacities (equally).See all National Management Institute courses