- Communicate ideas clearly, powerfully, and intentionally to inspire and lead others to create vision, shape culture and achieve organizational goals.
- Develop strong interactive communication skills to strengthen relationships across teams, departments and levels.
- Develop communication strategies for team building to effectively collaborate for better problem solving and decision making.
- Transform destructive conflict into constructive conflict while building trust in the organization and creating a productive working environment.
- Recognize cultural differences within and across organizations and use best communication practices to enhance understanding and good will.
- Plan, introduce, and implement a successful change with employee support in today's complex business environment.
- Build, manage, and lead virtual teams at a distance while implementing strategies to maximize collaboration and productivity.
- Use powerful writing skills to compose effective messages that produce desired results in various business contexts.
- Set clear communication objectives
- Communication challenges in business leadership
- Establish clear understanding of roles
- Communicating to lead
- Cultural diversities on body language
- The Perception Divide - why it makes positive outcomes difficult for you
- The Communication Process
- Living the Vision
- Choice and Control
- Emotional Intelligence
- Developing Trust
- Gaining Rapport
- Outcome Thinking
- Active listening for understanding
- Influencing Framework
- Influencing Strategy
- Challenging Situations Understanding and Managing Conflict
- Communicating Exercise-Real Plays
- Facilitating Team Communications
- The "YOU" approach in practice
- Delivering attractive speech
- 'What happens next?' - compelling others to listen
- What gesture is appropriate
- Controlling emotional responses
- Working with Others Confidently
- Sandwich Type Feedback
Eligibility / Requirements
There are no eligibility requirements to attend this course.
CONVERTAS is a reliable advisory firm, helping organizations develop their activities to align with their objectives adopting the best practices.
Our trainings and workshops cover all areas of business including Management,Soft Skills and Human Resourses Management, Marketing and Sales, Accounting and Finance, Procurement and Logistics, targeting organizations, managers and employees. Whether in-house or public, trainings are organized with the highest qualified trainers.
Our methodology relies more on the use of audio-visual impact which is more effective than the lecture style. Presentations, videos and simulations methods have proven to be very effective for people to remember.
Moreover, doing and teaching are the best vehicles for learning and remembering. This includes involving the trainee in the teaching process by interacting, through completing worksheets and inciting to explain and present what is acquired.
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.