- Price TBA
- Duration TBA
- Locations Verdun, Tamer Mallat Street, Silver Tower, 4th Floor, Beirut, Lebanon
It is essential that employees understand what is required of them in the workplace in order for them to reach their maximum potential. This workshop introduces the methods of developing a job analysis system that details all the tasks and responsibilities that are expected of each employee. This will help to clarify their roles and understand their duties within the organization.
- The Job Analysis
- Job Analysis Methodology
- Job Descriptions
- The Uses of Job Description
- Demonstrate the importance of job descriptions in the wider context of Human Resources.
- Conduct a job analysis to obtain information for the preparation of job descriptions and other purposes.
- Write job descriptions to cover the wider requirements of Human Resources.
- Explain competencies in terms of what they are and how they are used.
Since its founding in 2008, Standards Consultants has become one of the leading organizations in Human Restheirces and Business Management Consultancy and in Training and Development fields in the MENA region with its Headquarters in Beirut, Lebanon, and offices in Kuwait city.they, at STANDARDS Consultants, believe that work must be done today to achieve a better tomorrow. they look ahead, understand the local and global markets, and study all trends and forces that shape the business world. That’s what their Vision is all about; a long-term destination where they can exceed their customers’ expectations.See all Standards HRC courses