- Price TBA
- Duration 1 Day
- Locations SMG Airport Road, Allied Bldg. 3rd Floor Beirut, Lebanon
This information-packed, one-day course provides a comprehensive overview of the ISO 50001 Standard to help executives and managers mindfully determine how Energy Management Systems (EnMS) fit in their organization.
This event contains a wealth of information, advice, and guidance—and provides attendees with the essential facts and insights to make sensible choices in considering the right path to recommend to their organizations.
Key Session Topics
- The essential dynamic of energy management.
- Driving management directives down to responsive actions.
- How the Standard drives out non-capital energy cost savings.
- The critical technical efforts that ensure a productive management system.
Who Should Attend?
Those who need a basic understanding of the strategic and business issues related to ISO 50001, including:
- Executive and senior managers
- Energy management professionals
- Management representatives
- Environmental professionals and managers
- Business or site managers
Sustainable Management Group is a Leading Management Solutions Institute, offering training ctheirses in modern management and effective business and management solutions to corporate and inpidual clients in the countries of Middle East and Africa.
Smg provides knowledge that goes beyond classic learning. At Smg they are dedicated to help organizations achieve business improvement objectives by empotheyring personnel with competencies needed to establish, maintain and improve the management systems. their training and management solutions range from Modern Management Systems, to Heath Care Services, to Anti Money-Laundering, to Green Buildings Services, to Safety Management Systems Software.See all Sustainable Management Group courses