- Duration: 5 Days
- This is an intense, advanced level course intended for those who want to get a more complete appreciation of the knowledge and skills required to plan, manage and perform the activities associated with third party Quality Management System audits. The principles are equally applicable to internal audits and second party (supplier) audits.
- This course, based on the new ISO 9001:2008 standard, commences with an overview of the core requirements of standard, and then through a series of interactive exercises, covers each stage of the audit process in detail, from defining the audit objectives, roles and responsibilities, planning and preparing the audit, conducting and reporting the audit, and finally following up on any corrective actions.
- This course is certified by Exemplar Global, and meets the training portion of the requirements for certification of individual QMS Auditors.
Who Should Attend?
- Individuals who will be responsible for conducting or managing audits, and who would like a more complete and comprehensive understanding of the audit process.
- Historical perspective of the development of the standard; The 8 Quality Management Principles – Requirements of ISO 9001:2008; The process approach to auditing; Roles & Responsibilities of audit team members; Audit Basics; Audit program management; The Audit Process: Initiating an audit; Preparing the audit; Conducting the audit; Audit Reporting and Post- Audit Activities; The registration process; Audit qualifications and certification process The material will be covered by a combination of seminar presentations, practical workshops and participant presentation, exercises and quizzes. There will be a 2-hour final examination.
About Sustainable Management Group
Sustainable Management Group is a Leading Management Solutions Institute, offering training ctheirses in modern management and effective business and management solutions to corporate and inpidual clients in the countries of Middle East and Africa.
Smg provides knowledge that goes beyond classic learning. At Smg they are dedicated to help organizations achieve business improvement objectives by empotheyring personnel with competencies needed to establish, maintain and improve the management systems. their training and management solutions range from Modern Management Systems, to Heath Care Services, to Anti Money-Laundering, to Green Buildings Services, to Safety Management Systems Software.See all Sustainable Management Group courses