- Locations: Lebanon Beirut Sodeco Road, Sodeco Square, Block B, 8th & 10th Floor
- Duration: 5 Days
This intensive course enables participants to develop the expertise needed to audit an Information Security Management System (ISMS) and to manage a team of auditors by applying widely recognized audit principles, procedures and techniques.
During this training, the participant will acquire the skills and knowledge needed to proficiently plan and perform audits compliant with the certification process of the ISO/IEC 27001:2005 standard. Based on practical exercises, the participant will develop the abilities (mastering audit techniques) and skills (managing audit teams and audit program, communicating with customers, conflict resolution, etc.) necessary to the efficient conducting of an audit.
At the end of this course, the learner will gain competencies in:
- Acquiring the expertise to perform an ISMS audit as specified by ISO/IEC 27001:2005
- Acquiring the expertise necessary to manage an ISMS audit team
- Understanding the application of the information security management system in the ISO/IEC 27001:2005 context
- Understand the relationship between an Information Security Management System, including risk management and controls and compliance with the requirements of different stakeholders of the organization
- Improve the ability to analyze the internal and external environment of an organization, risk
- assessment and audit decision-making in the context of an ISMS
- Auditor wanting to perform and lead an Information Security Management System (ISMS) audit
- Project manager or consultant wanting to master the ISMS audit process
- Person responsible for the Information security or conformity in an organization
- Information Security team members
- IT Expert advisors
- Introduction to the management of an Information Security Management System (ISMS) based on ISO
- 27001 and launching an ISMS
- Planning an ISMS based on ISO27001 Launching and implementing an ISMS
- Launching and implementing an ISMS based on ISO27001
- Control, act and the certification audit of the ISMS according ISO/IEC 27001
About Formatech Lebanon
Whether you are looking to further develop your IT skills or whether you are acquiring profound business knowledge, Formatech is the place for you.
Letter of the CEO
Formatech provides you with the tools and knowledge needed to advance in both your career and your personal life. We are committed to your success - for your success is our ultimate achievement. Therefore, we strive to continually deliver excellence.
Formatech Certified Trainers have demonstrated outstanding abilities in aiding and advising learners to become more productive in their working environments. The trainers are qualified professionals who are willingly able to share their knowledge and experiences with you.
Our course offerings expand as we continue to grow. We offer more than 500 IT courses at our state-of-the-art Learning Centers (and/or clients’ premises), ranging from end-user courses to the highest level of advanced IT trainings offered in the Middle-East. In addition, we also offer essential Business workshops that will enhance your overall performance.
We are currently able to cater to all our customer’s needs due to the fact that new global training providers have joined our list of partners.
In addition, our centers at Dubai Knowledge Village (Dubai, UAE) and in Iraq, Erbil aim to serve our GCC and levant clients by being in close proximity with them and by continuously being able to serve them with our most valuable asset: our trainers.See all Formatech Lebanon courses