- Fees / Price TBA
- Duration 2 Days
- Locations SMG Airport Road, Allied Bldg. 3rd Floor Beirut, Lebanon
This course provides a basic knowledge and understanding of the key requirements of the ISO 22000 Food Safety Management System standard. Built on the requirements of IOS 9001:2000, the course will cover all the elements of a structured Food Safety Management System, including management responsibilities, system documentation, records, communication, verification, validation and improvement of the food safety management system. The course places particular emphasis on food sector specific issues pertaining to hazard identification, hazard assessment and control measures, prerequisite programs, HACCP plans, and determining and monitoring critical control points throughout the food chain.
The course applies to al. types of organizations in the food chain, including fed producers, food manufacturers, packers, transport and storage operators, retail and food service outlets, and any organization involved in the production, manufacturing, handling or supply of food.
Who Should Attend?
- Individuals from the food sector who are involved with developing or implementing a food safety management system, and want an understanding of the new requirements identified in ISO 22000.
- ISO 22000 Requirements
- Food Safety Management System
- Management Responsibility
- Resources management
- Planning and Realization of safe products
- Validation, Verification and improvement
- ISO 22003- Auditor requirements and certification steps
Sustainable Management Group is a Leading Management Solutions Institute, offering training ctheirses in modern management and effective business and management solutions to corporate and inpidual clients in the countries of Middle East and Africa.
Smg provides knowledge that goes beyond classic learning. At Smg they are dedicated to help organizations achieve business improvement objectives by empotheyring personnel with competencies needed to establish, maintain and improve the management systems. their training and management solutions range from Modern Management Systems, to Heath Care Services, to Anti Money-Laundering, to Green Buildings Services, to Safety Management Systems Software.See all Sustainable Management Group courses