- Price TBA
- Duration 2 Days
- Locations SMG Airport Road, Allied Bldg. 3rd Floor Beirut, Lebanon
- This course provides the basic knowledge and understanding of the key requirements of the new ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management System standard. The course will benefit anyone working in an ISO 9000 environment, and will be especially useful for individuals who may be required to develop, maintain or audit an ISO 9001 Quality Management System within a manufacturing or a service environment.
- This course covers the new structure of the ISO 9000 family of standards, the process approach, the 8 Quality Management Principles upon which the new standard is based, and includes an overview of the QMS requirements mandated by the standard. The course meets the prerequisite requirements for the QMS Internal Auditor and QMS Lead Auditor courses.
Who Should Attend:
- Individuals who have little or no knowledge of the ISO 9000 standards and want to gain an understanding of the requirements for the development of a quality management system within a manufacturing or service environment.
- Introduction to ISO 9000 – Benefits and application;
- Quality Systems – historical background;
- Objectives of a good quality management system;
- Key concepts and definitions;
- The “Core” ISO 9000 standards;
- ISO 9001:2000 QMS – Requirements ( Brief);
Sustainable Management Group is a Leading Management Solutions Institute, offering training ctheirses in modern management and effective business and management solutions to corporate and inpidual clients in the countries of Middle East and Africa.
Smg provides knowledge that goes beyond classic learning. At Smg they are dedicated to help organizations achieve business improvement objectives by empotheyring personnel with competencies needed to establish, maintain and improve the management systems. their training and management solutions range from Modern Management Systems, to Heath Care Services, to Anti Money-Laundering, to Green Buildings Services, to Safety Management Systems Software.See all Sustainable Management Group courses