- Fees / Price TBA
- Duration 2 Days
- Locations SMG Airport Road, Allied Bldg. 3rd Floor Beirut, Lebanon
- This course will provide participants with a better understanding of the requirements of the ISO 14001 Environmental Management Systems standard.
- The course provides the foundation for anyone involved in developing or maintaining an ISO 14001â€ based Environmental Management System, and covers the core requirements of the standard, starting with the Environmental Policy, and leading on to the planning, implementation and continual improvement of an organization’s environmental performance.
Who Should Attend?
- Environmental Managers/Coordinators; Government Regulatory Agencies; Federal, Provincial and Municipal Managers and Field Staff; Special Interest Environmental Groups; Executive, Corporate and Senior Managers; Steering Committee Members; Environmental Auditors and Consultants; Insurance, Banking and Risk Management Professionals; Small Business Owners/Manager
- The benefits , challenges , key terms & definitions of ISO14001 and Environmental Management System ( EMS)
- The core requirements of the ISO 14001 standard
- The use of ISO 14004:2004 as guidance for implementing an EMS.
Sustainable Management Group is a Leading Management Solutions Institute, offering training ctheirses in modern management and effective business and management solutions to corporate and inpidual clients in the countries of Middle East and Africa.
Smg provides knowledge that goes beyond classic learning. At Smg they are dedicated to help organizations achieve business improvement objectives by empotheyring personnel with competencies needed to establish, maintain and improve the management systems. their training and management solutions range from Modern Management Systems, to Heath Care Services, to Anti Money-Laundering, to Green Buildings Services, to Safety Management Systems Software.See all Sustainable Management Group courses