- Fees / Price TBA
- Duration 2 Days
- Locations SMG Airport Road, Allied Bldg. 3rd Floor Beirut, Lebanon
By attending this practical, hands on course, attendees develop and practice effective internal auditing techniques to prepare for an internal audit based on ISO 50001 in their own organization. Using interactive workshops, simulated audits, tutorials and case studies, attendees develop practical auditing skills, improve evaluation and communications skills, and refine reporting skills–as well as increase their ability to implement corrective action programs.
Key Session Topics
- Understand the ISO 50001 audit model
- Plan and perform a ISO 50001 audit
- Coordinating an effective audit program
- Developing effective auditing techniques
- Practicing auditing skills in interactive workshops
- Identifying key activities for performing a successful audit
- Evaluating the significance of audit findings
- Improving communication skills for the presentation of audit findings
- Construct and document concise nonconformities
- Reporting the findings and evaluations
Who Should Attend?
- Energy management professionals
- Management representatives
- Functional Managers
- Regulatory Personnel
- Engineers (Energy, Environmental)
- Internal and External Auditors of Energy and Environmental Management Systems
Sustainable Management Group is a Leading Management Solutions Institute, offering training ctheirses in modern management and effective business and management solutions to corporate and inpidual clients in the countries of Middle East and Africa.
Smg provides knowledge that goes beyond classic learning. At Smg they are dedicated to help organizations achieve business improvement objectives by empotheyring personnel with competencies needed to establish, maintain and improve the management systems. their training and management solutions range from Modern Management Systems, to Heath Care Services, to Anti Money-Laundering, to Green Buildings Services, to Safety Management Systems Software.See all Sustainable Management Group courses