This course explains in "plain english" the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 providing information about the intent of each subclause of the standard, offering solutions that can be used for the implementation of the quality management system along with examples and of course offering guidance on how the conformity can be evaluated during an audit.
After going throught all the lessons in the course the student will have a good understanding of all the requirements of ISO 9001:2015, will be able to implement a QMS or perform an audit (internal or external audit) for a quality management system.
The structure of the course includes:
- an introductive part speaking about the ISO 9000 family, a short history of quality management and the concepts used by ISO 9001 like process approach or risk based thinking;
- a detailed explanations of all the requirements of iSO 9001:2015 following the structure of the standard - context of the organization, leadership, planning, support, operation, performance evaluation and improvement;
- a final part about management system auditing covering aspects like - types and principles of management system auditing, audit scope, objective and criteria, audit team, audit activities, nonconformities, audit plan and report.
This is the full package for QMS consultants, auditors and practitioners (quality managers, quality controllers, quality specialists, etc).
All the new requirements of ISO 9001:2015 are being explained like: understanding the organization and its context, understanding the needs and expectaions of interested parties, actions to address risks and opportunities, planning of changes or organizational knowledge as well as the other elements like scope of the QMS, quality policy and objectives, infrastructure, competence, awareness, measuring and monitoring resources, documented information, design and development of products and services, customer communication, determining and reviewing customer requirements, property belonging to customers or external providers, preservation, control of externally provided processes, products and services, identification and traceability, post-delivery activity, release of products and services, control of nonconforming outputs, customer satisfaction, analysis and evaluation, internal audit, nonconformity and corrective action or management review.
The course DOES NOT ONLY READ THE REQUIREMENTS OF ISO 9001:2015 but it speaks about the intent of each requirement, gives examples and solutions for the implemenation and is an useful tool for auditors in the evaluation of a Quality Management System.
- ISO 45001:2018 OHSMS/Internal Auditor Universal Certification & ServicesDuration: 2 Days Live virtual classroom
- ISO 14001:2015 EMS/Foundation Universal Certification & ServicesDuration: 4 Hours Live virtual classroom