- Payment Terms: Enquire
- Locations: Sheikh Zayed Rd Al Mushrif As Sahifah Al Wurud Qudaibiya Kuwait Al Ghubrah Ash Shamaliyyah Cairo Doha Turkey Sharm El-Sheikh, Qesm Sharm Ash Sheikh, Egypt Libya Greece
- Duration / Course length: 5 Days
Course detailsnternal audit cycle according to ISO 9001: 2015 quality management system
• Introducing trainees to the requirements of the standard international standard
• Provide trainees with the skills of applying these requirements within the administrative system.
• Define, schedule and implement the internal audit mechanism, prepare accompanying reports and follow up on their outputs.
• Interpret the international standard through the audit process.
• Standard Quality Management System (QMS) standards
• Origin of quality
• Explain the seven new principles of quality, terms and definitions
• Explain the main areas of change in the draft standard
• Explain the structure of the Standard Specification for Quality Management Systems
• Describe requirements in structure, organizational context and leadership
• What is the internal audit process?
• Implement and manage the internal audit process
• Planning and preparing the internal audit process
• The stages of implementation of the internal audit process
• Effective communication during the internal audit process
• Access to internal audit findings
• Preparation of internal audit summaries
• Reporting on the results of the internal audit process
• Corrective actions and follow-up
Updated on 09 May, 2019
About Alpha Training
Training is a beam in development and promotion and a milestone in the sectors whose success depends on the human thoughtful and managing factor.
The interest in Human Resources has increased being the permanent fortune , and the motive of performance and activity which in turn requires interest in training process. Therefore spending money on training mustn’t be regarded as luxury , but as a real investment with revenues, realized through increasing the employees productivity (performance) , minimizing the waste and the optimum utilization of the available resources.
Nowadays priority is to promote the ability of the cadres of establishments and companies , investing their abilities, and developing the Human Resources through training and development, because man is a basic beam to any economic development process and a competitive advantage that all companies and establishments wish to process.
ISO Related Questions
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.