Who should attend?
This course is suitable for people from the food and drinks industry (Retail); Food Procedures; Public Health Professional; Physicians, and Veterinarians with responsibility for the implementation, management and auditing of the organization’s management system.
Delegates come from all food backgrounds, including manufacturing, catering, retail, wholesale, services in both public and private sectors. It will be of particular interest to inpidual who: have responsibility for project managing the development and implementation of a Food Safety Management System.
- The ISO 22000:2005 Implementation Course explores what a Food Safety Management System is, the specific, practical applications of that knowledge, and how it can be used not only to provide a safe product at the point of consumption but also to enhance business performance.
- Through a mixture of lectures and practical exercises, this program reveals powerful information, usable skills and action steps to meet customer needs and minimize risk for a food/drinks industry organization’s Food Safety Management System (FSMS).
- By combining ISO 9001:2000 and HACCP, ISO 22000:2005 provides a useful model for business improvement in the food industry, based on the process approach, with the management of the food safety risk at its core.
- Food Safety management Systems
- ISO 22000:2005 requirements
- Approaches to upgrading your Food Safety System
- Gaining top management support and commitment
- Establishing the scope of the FSMS
- the legislative framework
- the process of determining the degree of compliance
- Establishing the FSMS framework
- Documenting the FSMS
- Establishing the FSMS Team and determining the competencies to establish, implement and maintain a FSMS
- Implementing operational risk control, monitoring and management
- Establishing and evaluating the effectiveness of the internal and external communication system
- Reviewing potential emergency situations and the organization’s capability to respond to them
- Establishing the internal audit, CAPA system and management review of the FSMS
About RMK - The Experts
Strategically located in Dubai Knowledge Village, RMK The Experts is one of the leading training and consultancy providers in the Middle East we are committed to providing highly customized learning solutions and effective food safety systems to our clients.
Our team of experts continuously supports organizations and professionals from private, government and civil sectors to enhance their operations and to develop better business opportunities.
Drawing on several decades of professional expertise, scientific knowledge and experiences, rmk-the expers had established a long-term partnership with its clients. We ensure to provide the best-practice and cutting-edge solutions that are expertly customized to fit each client’s needs. Apart from fruitful experiences of our consultants and well-strategized services, our company also gives to all levels of our clients from Top managerial levels to junior staff as well. We speak nine languages (English, Arabic, Filipino, Malayalam, Hindi, Tamil, Urdu, Bengali, and Nepali).See all RMK - The Experts courses
Food Safety Related Questions
I have completed Diploma in Professional Cookery and Food preparation in Singapore. I'm currently...
Unanswered //Aug 20, 2017 Hospitality, Travel & Tourism, Food Safety