- Price AED 7,000
- Locations Knowledge Village
It covers the key Islamic banking and finance principles and concepts including Islamic economics and its worldview, infrastructure and history, Islamic business ethics, and Sharia'a and Fiqh principles.
• First step in the CISI's Islamic Finance qualification pathway
• Ideal for induction purposes - can be integrated into induction programmes to ensure a enchmark level of understanding amongst all employees
• Demonstrates expertise in the fast-growing world of Islamic banking and finance
• Arabic version wil be available soon
• Free CISI Student membership - become associated with a Chartered professional body and take advantage of an extensive range of benefits.
wealth management, takaful, Islamic structured products, regulation and supervision, research and development, and analysis and consultancy.
We help organisations and individuals achieve results in the areas of Finance, Accounts, Reports, Audit, Work Management and Operational Efficiencies.
What we do?
Our team of experts can help you select the right initiatives, deeply customize our training solutions to fit your world, and excel at delivering your training through our network of top-rated facilitators, who have frontline industry experience.
How we do it?
- We take the time to listen and understand your needs and your situation. And then we define training objectives.
- Careful need analysis helps us develop training solutions in the context of addressing your specific objectives.
- After successful completion of training we direct you towards productivity and performance, under guidance of industry experts in our network.