- Duration: 40 Hours
- Timings Flexible
- Call: +971 4 2753473
Excelledia's OHSAS Auditor/Lead Auditor based on OHSAS 18001:2007 course focuses on teaching delegates an effective approach for auditing occupational health and safety (OH&S) management systems. The primary objective of this training course is to instruct OH&S auditors in the principles and practices specific to auditing for conformance with OHSAS 18001 and ISO 19011:2011. Experienced instructors guide delegates through the entire audit process, from managing an audit program to reporting on audit results. Delegates gain necessary auditing skills through a balance of formal classroom tutorials, practical role-playing, group workshops, and open forum discussions.
Who should attend?
- Individuals interested in conducting first-party, second-party, or third-party audits
- Quality Managers
- Regulatory affairs managers
- Health, safety, and environmental managers
- Cross functional team members of an implementation project
It is recommended that any delegate attending this course has prior knowledge of OHSAS 18001
- Understand occupational health and safety management definitions, concepts, and guidelines
- Understand the requirements of the OHSAS 18001 standard
- Recognize the risk assessment principles and approach
- Manage an audit program
- Initiate the audit and conduct opening meetings
- Understand auditor responsibilities
- Conduct on-site activities
- Understand OHS legislation
- Generate audit findings
- Prepare audit conclusions
- Conduct closing meetings and report audit results
- Conduct an audit follow-up
- Understand the registration process
About Excelledia Management Consultancy
Excelledia Quality Consulting is a leading business process improvement and management consulting firm, helping organizations to be significantly more efficient, effective and financially profitable.
We provide best practices business optimization solutions to implement address process, technology & organizational improvements. Excelledia facilitates, enhanced competitiveness through multi-faceted interventions leading to Business Improvement through consulting, people, process and operational assessments, benchmarking and resource provisioning through Quality Outsourcing.
We carefully select our consultants in order to offer our customers foremost quality of expertise together with extensive experience of industry practices. Our consultants have substantial track record of executing major consulting assignments involving organization wide deployment, multi geography, and on the advisory mode for continuous process improvement.
Over 100 organizations, including all major Q Companies trust Excelledia as their Training/Consulting Partner.
Why choose Excelledia?
We understand that business success starts with people. And we’ve consulted hundreds of businesses, applying the required standards to each, so we can genuinely benchmark the business performance. We’ve also trained thousands of individuals who practices them at their professional work life and know we can take you from beginner to Management System expert quickly –wherever you are on your learning journey, we can tailor training to you and your businessSee all Excelledia Management Consultancy courses