- Locations: Sheikh Zayed Rd
- Duration: 5 Days
- Timings Flexible
Excelledia's EMS Auditor/Lead Auditor based on ISO 14001:2004 course teaches the principles and practices of effective environmental management systems (EMSs) and process audits in accordance with the ISO 14000 series of standards and ISO 19011:2011, "Guidelines for Quality and/or Environmental Management Systems Auditing." Experienced instructors guide students through the entire audit process, from managing an audit program to reporting on audit results. Students gain necessary auditing skills through a balance of formal classroom tutorials, practical role-playing, group workshops, and open forum discussions.
Who should attend?
- Individuals interested in conducting first-party, second-party, or third-party audits
- Environmental management representatives
- Quality Managers
- Regulatory affairs managers
- Health, safety, and environmental managers
- Cross functional team members of an implementation project Benefits to Your Business
It is recommended that any delegate attending this course has prior knowledge of ISO 14001
- Understand EMS definitions, concepts, and guidelines
- Understand the purpose of the ISO 14000 series
- Understand the requirements of the EMS standard
- Identify aspects and impacts
- Manage an audit program
- Initiate the audit and conduct opening meetings
- Understand auditor responsibilities
- Conduct on-site activities
- Understand environmental legislation
- Communicate effectively during the audit
- Generate audit findings
- Prepare audit conclusions
- Conduct closing meetings
- Reporting audit results
- Conduct an audit follow-up
- Understand the certification process
About Excelledia Management Consultancy
Excelledia Quality Consulting is a leading business process improvement and management consulting firm, helping organizations to be significantly more efficient, effective and financially profitable.
We provide best practices business optimization solutions to implement address process, technology & organizational improvements. Excelledia facilitates, enhanced competitiveness through multi-faceted interventions leading to Business Improvement through consulting, people, process and operational assessments, benchmarking and resource provisioning through Quality Outsourcing.
We carefully select our consultants in order to offer our customers foremost quality of expertise together with extensive experience of industry practices. Our consultants have substantial track record of executing major consulting assignments involving organization wide deployment, multi geography, and on the advisory mode for continuous process improvement.
Over 100 organizations, including all major Q Companies trust Excelledia as their Training/Consulting Partner.
Why choose Excelledia?
We understand that business success starts with people. And we’ve consulted hundreds of businesses, applying the required standards to each, so we can genuinely benchmark the business performance. We’ve also trained thousands of individuals who practices them at their professional work life and know we can take you from beginner to Management System expert quickly –wherever you are on your learning journey, we can tailor training to you and your businessSee all Excelledia Management Consultancy courses