- Price AED 3,500
- Duration 5 Days
- Timings 09:00am - 5:00pm
- Locations Dubai, Tourist Club Area...+1 more
Principles of auditing, the audit cycle and implementing an audit system
Auditing skills and techniques:
- Planning - use of checklists, resources and timing
- Selection of audit teams
- Interviewing and evaluation of information and findings
- Observation - objective evidence
- Evaluating the significance of nonconformity
- Communicating and presenting audit reports
- Corrective actions and effective follow-up programmes
- Effective improvement - planning, monitoring and results
- Accreditation and certification activities
- Sources of information and further development
- Individuals wishing to perform audits to ISO 17025
- Companies seeking ISO accreditation
- Laboratory Managers and Supervisors
- Companies that recognize the value of operating effective laboratory management systems
- Existing ISO auditors who are looking to expand their skills in the area of laboratory practices or who wish to audit laboratory environments
- Supplier quality auditors wishing to evaluate laboratory service suppliers
Delegates successfully completing the course and exam will be awarded an IRCA registered certificate.
- Registered IRCA certificate verifying attendance and completion of course
- Student Manual, including substantial reference information
- Training provided by qualified and experienced tutors with extensive practical management auditing experience across a variety of manufacture and service industries
This training is certified by IRCA (UK), the requirements include an examination and on completion of the course a certificate is issued.
Sanbook Quality Consultancy is a professionally managed company in Dubai (U.A.E) established in year 2005 under the strong Leader ship of Dr.Sunil Manjarekar (Msc.Ph.D.,Lead auditor in QMS, EMS, OHSAS, HACCP and Who GMP Certifications).
Sanbook can provide consultancy and training services in the field of ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, ISO/IEC 17025, ISO /IEC 17020 and ISO 15189 standards., HACCP/ WHO GMP certification for Food/ Cosmetics/ Pharmaceuticals industry/ WRAP certification and SA 8000 (Social Accountability). We also specialize in Legionella Risk Assessment in Hotel industry. We are also specialized in Six Sigma consultancy.See all Sanbook Quality Consultancy courses
ISO Related Questions
I am 33 years old and my education level is grade 10 + 2 years working in DEWA. I'm interested in...
Unanswered //Oct 13, 2016 Health and Safety