- Purpose and business benefits of a food safety management system and the process based approach to the FSMS that involves establishing, implementing and operating, monitoring and reviewing and improving FSMS, including the significance of this for FSMS auditors, management responsibility towards the FSMS, internal FSMS audits, management review of FSMS and FSMS improvement and the understanding of control objectives and controls.
- FSMS Scope identification and food safety policy formulation, Hazard Identification and Risk Management by adopting the appropriate food safety policy and procedural controls will also be covered.
- The FSMS audit process, principles, and methodology and best practices in planning, conducting, reporting and following up audit.
- Participants will be able to interpret the requirements of ISO 22000 in the context of an FSMS audit.
- Participants will be able to check and confirm the FSMS audit objectives and carry out Information risk assessment based on information security threats to assets, inherent vulnerabilities and corresponding impact on an organization.
- Participants will apply the ISO 22000 standard clauses appropriately in an audit situation.
Food Hygiene Officers, or staff of supervisory role (e.g. food safety managers, QC/QA managers, operations managers or head chefs)
Sanbook Quality Consultancy is a professionally managed company in Dubai (U.A.E) established in year 2005 under the strong Leader ship of Dr.Sunil Manjarekar (Msc.Ph.D.,Lead auditor in QMS, EMS, OHSAS, HACCP and Who GMP Certifications).
Sanbook can provide consultancy and training services in the field of ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, ISO/IEC 17025, ISO /IEC 17020 and ISO 15189 standards., HACCP/ WHO GMP certification for Food/ Cosmetics/ Pharmaceuticals industry/ WRAP certification and SA 8000 (Social Accountability). We also specialize in Legionella Risk Assessment in Hotel industry. We are also specialized in Six Sigma consultancy.See all Sanbook Quality Consultancy courses
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.