IOSH Working Safely is an essential short course for employees of organisations across Egypt. It provides an awareness of general workplace hazards and why everyone needs to work safely. It is an international safety qualification based on best practice.
- It is a classroom course or 4-8 hour e-learning course
- Assessment is a multiple choice test
- On successful completion you will have an internationally recognised IOSH accredited certificate
The IOSH Working Safely content covers:
- Why staff must work safely
- The difference between hazards and risks
- Hazard identification
- The importance of safety performance within the workplace and how to improve it
- How industry affects the environment
The varied training style presents the relevant concepts and delegates can apply their learning using enjoyable and practical workplace examples and scenarios.
Who is IOSH Working Safely for?
It is for all employees working in any size of organisation in all industry sectors.
Course Assessment and IOSH Certificate
There is a 10 question multiple-choice assessment and hazard spotting exercises at the end of the course. On successful completion of the assessment you will get an IOSH Certificate.
IOSH Working Safely has become a very popular health and safety qualification across Egypt with an increase in members of IOSH, the largest international health and safety membership organisation for health and safety practitioners. Get in touch for more information.