IOSH Managing Safely is a basic risk management health and safety qualification for employees. It enables organisations in countries across Egypt to demonstrate a commitment to health and safety standards based on best international practice which is important for the reputation of organisations.
IOSH Managing Safely is for managers who need an understanding of the health, safety and environmental issues in the workplace. It provides them with the knowledge and skills to manage effectively. IOSH Managing Safely is a basic international health and safety qualification.
- Assessment is via a multiple choice test and a workplace assignment
- On successful completion you will have an internationally recognised IOSH accredited certificate
Who is IOSH Managing Safely for?
It is for staff in a line management, supervisory or team leader role in any size of organisation in any sector.
What is covered in the IOSH Managing Safely Course?
The IOSH Managing Safely course content covers:
- Health and safety responsibilities and accountabilities
- How to assess and control hazards and risks effectively
- Accident and incident investigation
- Measuring health and safety performance
- How to protect the environment
Course Assessment and IOSH Certificate
There is a 45 minute multiple choice test at the end of the course and a workplace health and safety risk assessment assignment. It must be completed within 2 weeks of doing the test, in order to pass. On successful completion of the assessment you will get an IOSH Certificate.
IOSH Managing Safely has become a more popular health and safety qualification in Egypt with an increase in members of IOSH, the largest international health and safety membership organisation for health and safety practitioners.