- Fees / Price TBA
- Duration 3 Days
- Locations 38 Dr. Abdel Hay Hegazy, Nasr City
You will learn to:
- Appreciate the importance of planning
- Describe and relate the different types of plans
- Determine the role of plans in goal achievement
- explain the success factors for effective planning
- Identify the steps of strategic planning
- Define the characteristics of goals and objectives
- Undertake an environmental analysis determining opportunities and threats
- use all resources available to thoroughly analyise current personal situation (performance incl. competition, Quantity, Targeting, Quality, etc.)
- identify the strengths that can leverage and the weaknesses are needed to improve through the Territory micro marketing analysis
- able to prioritize objectives using the SMART framework
- Practice the acquired skills in as role plays and working groups an organizational assessment determining strengths and weaknesses
- the basics for strategies evaluation
- the benefits of contingency planning
- the role of performance standards
- the steps of setting operations plans
- the importance of controlling and the basic features of a successful control system
- look at the planning process from an overall perspective
- Prepare a comprehensive applicable territory business plan
By focusing on:
- Importance of planning /territory business plan
- Types of plans
- Planning Process
- Why not plan?
- What is strategic planning?
- Strategic goals
- Environmental Analysis / Internal and External
- Strategic Options
- From strategic to tactical plans
- Setting performance standards
- Case studies, exercises and practical implementation
Who Should Attend?
Senior Med. Reps. and First line Managers ( Supervisors )-senior Salesmen,J.PM
They are a regional established certified LTD company Main office in Cairo, expanding its services to the ME countries. They are Currently in the process of Establishing our new office in the United States.
Our activities are focused in 8 main directions:
- Learning and Development.
- Harvest Business Academy "HBA".
- Recruitment and Interviewing Process.
- Harvest Center for Performance Assessment.
- HR, Marketing and Management Consultancy.
- Loyalty Programs.
- Societal activities Harvest Scholarships etc...
- Data Integration
In addition to our main activities They are working in:
- Marketing of pharmaceutical and Para-pharmaceutical products.
- Integrated Marketing Services (Designs, promotional materials printing, Theyb design, event management, gimmicks etc…in collaboration with Infinity Group.
- Vocational and technical pharmaceutical & medical issues (New expansion).
- Data integration through virtualization and automation