- Locations: 1st Floor Hachem Center, Electricity Str., Sed El Baoucherieh, Beirut, Lebanon
- Duration: 1 Day
Between the increase of labor costs, the increase of land costs and your customers being more demanding, warehouse automation is quickly becoming the more logical solution for your operations. This course gives you an overview of the most common automations from light to heavy, how to evaluate what suits your warehouse and how they can help you achieve your goals.
Who Should Take it
This course is directed to executives operating in the supply chain including Logistics, warehousing, IT as well as distribution and planning. Though this course is an introductory one, attendees are expected to be knowledgeable of the logistics and warehousing domains.
Audience who has completed the course will:
- Knowledge of the common and latest automation solutions for warehousing
- Understanding of the costs and pre-requisites for each automation solution
- Understanding of the expected benefits of the different solutions
- Being able to complete the analysis and to select the most appropriate solution for you.
- The course is presented in the form of a power point presentation.
- The course includes a Q&A session and some workshops.
- Automation Overview
- Overview of the Traditional Warehouse Operations
- Warehouse Automation
- Warehouse Automation Systems (Overview, Applications, Costs, Benefits, ROI)
- Automating Data Collection
- Unique Solution Providers
- Top 10 Automated Warehouses
- What do we expect to hit the Middle-East soon?
About SNS Lebanon
they are a leading provider of supply chain services whose customers and partners are geographically spread across the globe. With offices in Dubai, Jeddah, Johannesburg, Singapore and Beirut, they offer a wide range of services and are recognized in the market by their proven track record of successful projects. When working with us, you are working with an expert team of operational and technical consultants, highly knowledgeable in the supply chain and logistics domain.
their services range from consulting and training to recruitment, solution development, implementation, systems integration and systems support. By partnering with leading multinational providers, they ensure that ytheir requirements are always met and then exceeded by applying the best practices in the field. their aim is to build and maintain a strong relationship with their customers based on trust, honesty and integrity.
their pledge to you is that their primary objective will always be to minimize ytheir logistics costs, increase ytheir visibility and control over ytheir supply network and maximize the productivity and efficiency of ytheir human restheirces. At SNS, their people set us apart and hence are their most valuable assets. They are selected from the most prestigious universities in the region after a careful and thorough screening process. To secure their guarantee of offering you only the best, they constantly invest in their associates by providing them with regular trainings, coaching programs and exposure to a large variety of challenging projects.See all SNS Lebanon courses