- The latest trends in the human resource field and the changing role of the human resource professional.
- How to write job specifications and identify core competencies.
- Methods of finding, selecting, and keeping the best people using behavioral description interviewing techniques.
- How to get employees off to a good start.
- How to deal with compensation and benefits.
- How to maintain healthy employee relations.
- How to make performance appraisals a cooperative process
- Planning employee orientation
- The interview process
- Using Behavior Description Interviewing
- The importance of job descriptions
- Advertising for resumes
- Compensation and benefits
- Discipline & Termination
We_They com is a newly established company created and staffed by individuals with significant global industry and commerce and Government expertise. We are experienced career advisers and senior HR professionals who have specialized in the recruitment and development of individuals at all levels of an organization. We are available to help you coach, counsel and give focus to your career planning.See all 60-40 courses