- Locations: Durban South Africa Lesotho Bloemfontein, South Africa Cape Town, South Africa Port Elizabeth, South Africa East London, South Africa Pretoria, South Africa Johannesburg, South Africa Swaziland Botswana Namibia Gaborone, Botswana Zimbabwe Bulawayo, Zimbabwe Welkom, South Africa Mozambique Angola Zambia Malawi Tanzania Democratic Republic of Congo Rwanda burundi nairobi kinshasa Uganda Chad Niger Nigeria mali ghana libya sudan egypt morocco western sahara guinea algeria tunisia south sudan benin cameroon equatorail Guinea gabon ethiopia madaagasca central republic of south africa
- Duration: Upto 3 Days
- Timings Part Time, Flexible
Course detailsThe person credited with this unit standard is able to monitor, evaluate and report on the progress of a project and take corrective action where and when necessary. Learners are also able to implement the change needs following the correct procedures as well as identify and resolve issues and new risks on a project to ensure the development or result of the product meets the required specifications. Updated on 13 March, 2018
Eligibility / Requirements
It is assumed that learners are competent in:
Mathematical Literacy at NQF Level 4 or equivalent.
Communication at NQF Level 4 or equivalent.
Computer Literacy at NQF level 3 or equivalent.
Unit Standard: Establish a project or project phase and its processes for a simple to moderately complex project at NQF Level ;
About Future Performance Training
We offer various qualifications and courses from different sectors that are credit based which allows one to build qualifications through a unit based approach. This enables learners to gain a qualification at their own pace along flexible routes. All of our course materials are quality assured through various SETA's and Governing Bodies . We have formed various partnerships with institutions offering a variety of courses and qualifications. We make use of a consortium of experts to deliver our courses.See all Future Performance Training courses
Contact information not available.
- Leading and Managing Projects Global EdulinkGBP 39
GBP 273Duration: Upto 2 Hours
- Project Management Skills Non-Project Managers John AcademyGBP 49
GBP 1,039Duration: Upto 3 Hours
- Project Management Diploma Level 4 Inspire London CollegeGBP 495
GBP 2,583Duration: 360 Hours