- Price SAR 16,980
- Duration 3 days
- Timings 8.30am - 5.30pm
- Locations DIFC, Riyadh Financial Centre...+1 more
Why study this course at this institution?
Trainers – You will learn from the trainers how to understand the subject matter and put the topics into context. All of our trainers are experienced professionals and will provide you with easily digestible content, using knowledge learned from many years in the industry.
Interactive – You can practice what you learn before applying it in the workplace, as all of our courses are designed to be highly interactive with no more than 16 participants. The discursive style of training encourages you to bring a level of confidence to future decisions and analysis.
Who is this course for?
- Intermediate level workshop for credit risk management, fixed income, origination and regulatory professionals.
- The workshop Emerging Market Bank Analysis covers a similar analytic approach but with a focus on emerging market specific issues. This workshop is recommended as a preparation for our advanced level workshops: Early Warning Signals in Banks and Advanced Bank Analysis.
What will I learn?
The overall goal of this interactive three day workshop is to provide participants with structured approach to analysing the credit risk of banks and the skills to make an independent assessment of the strengths and weaknesses of a bank.
Participants learn to:
- Use a structured approach to the analysis of banks, incorporating the CAMELS framework within the wider context of the operating environment and support
- Identify strong and weak performers using a detailed analysis of financial statements within the context of local and international accounting and business norms
- Identify financial, qualitative and market early warning signals of credit migration
- Stress test bank capital and ability to withstand credit, market and liquidity risk
- Evaluate strategy and risk management capabilities within the context of the current and future economic climate and changing competitive, political and regulatory conditions, including Basel III capital and liquidity requirements.
How will I benefit from taking this course?
A three-day case study based workshop for credit risk, fixed income, origination and regulatory professionals. This course offers an in-depth analytic approach to the credit analysis of both local and international commercial banks.
Will I receive a certificate of completion?
The two-day Fundamentals of Bank Financial Statement Analysis is designed as a preparation for those with limited accounting and banking experience.
Fitch Learning is the global leader in financial education, providing end to end solutions for a wide range of technical training and exam based qualifications. We operate across the globe and have learning centres in London, Dubai, New York, and Singapore. We train the largest Investment Banks, Asset Managers and Global Banks. So whether you are an individual looking to enhance your career or a training professional looking for the optimum training partner Fitch Learning can help.See all Fitch Learning UK courses
Banking Related Questions
I am currently working as Sr. Relationship officer - Liabilities with a reputed bank in UAE. I am...
Unanswered //Oct 10, 2016 Fraud and Laundering, Accounting, Finance and Banking